[LRflex] 50/2 pictures for Axel

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 18:38:21 -0800

Hi Axel.  Not home yet, but took a few shots with the 50 so you could see
the results

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w2010/misc/untitled-0921.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w2010/misc/untitled-0942.jpg.html

View large, as I made them pretty big for you to examine.

I had posted some earlier with the 35-70, but here are some again.  Not
large.  If you want them larger, let me know.

The seagulls on this page were all made with the 35-70 aiming almost
directly into the almost setting sun.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w2010/bea/

Aram