[LRflex] Re: Anyone using Angenieux converted to N... over here?

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 22:42:22 +0100

Thanks Axel

wonderful flowers and

stunning dog photos, such a change from dogs pausing

all are must see :-)

I know they existed in various mounts, but I happen to have two in R
mount ...

I see you bought a 55-200, was the Angie such a nuisance without AF?

Bien amicalement
Philippe

Ps: Angie x 3 on 4/3
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2oo8/2008-PAW-39-Autumn+Leaves.jpg.html