[LRflex] Re: 4/3rds system question.

  • From: phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 22:24:19 +0200

Hi David,

the answer is NO for the L1 - but usually you don't need it as:

a) the VF is fine enough for general purpose photography,

b) when needed e.g. macro-photography or low lighting conditions with a tr=
ipod, the liveview feature is outstandingly more accurate than any VF I ha=
ve ever had a look through (sorry Doug for the SL's), all the more so as y=
ou can adjust the screen light (now from above as well thanks to the lates=
t update) and even magnify it.

Hope this may help.

Some snaps tomorrow as Alice's garden here is gorgeous with some many flow=
ers of every colour but red (wink)

Phil...x =

(live from Alsace again - commuting seems to have become a second nature t=
o me).