[LRflex] Re: 400 000 liters for only 24 Ox Power!

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 20:34:06 -0400

Hello,
   I don't think there is much problem with distortion, bent metal, wonky bus
building, or even drunken architects! :-)

There does appear to be a problem with the Rotation of this image!

The name plate, I'll call it, for this exhorbidantly outsized barrel of fizzy
goodness definitely slopes down to the left just enough to unbalance the
composition.

It took me a minute or two to find the culprit - that and rotating my iPad
around a coupla times helped, too.

Richard

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."