[LRflex] Re: 135mm?

  • From: Walter Kramer <walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 21:12:39 +1100

Have a look at this set on Flickr.  I found this when I was considering,
still considering, this lens to use on my R7 and Sigma SD14.  I think
the pics give a good idea of what this lens is like. It seems competent
and the out of focus areas are rendered smoothly.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/piaser/sets/72157622431068156/

Doug Herr wrote:
> David Scollard wrote:
>

>> Is the R version of the Elmarit 135 more or less comparable -- in terms both
>> of design and performance -- to the M version with the magnifying goggles?
>>

> I believe they are identical.

>    http://www.lrflex.furnfeather.net/

Walter Krämer
walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx