Re: unsubscribe

  • From: Mark Bohrer <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:57:03 -0700

HMmmmmmm... I seem to have stumbled into the Old Testament list...

And I don't want to unsubscribe either!

At 12:27 AM 4/29/2004 -0400, you wrote:

Forgive me but it's almost enjoyable to watch you squirm since all you need to know about unsubscribing has been listed at the bottom of each of your postings.

Take the time to slowly read the directions, rather than replying to the listserve, and surely goodness and mercy will follow you all the days of your life and you will dwell in the house of the lord forever.

Carl

photo_don wrote:

Will someone PLEASE unscribe me.I have no idea how I
ended up on this list and I wish to be removed.I've
went through the process about a dozen times but still
I get this "crap".Please cancel these mailings to me.

Mark Bohrer
www.mountain-and-desert.com
Adventure travel and wildlife photography