RE: unsubscribe

  • From: "Gerald Widen" <gwiden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:40:30 -0500

unsubscribe

Gerald Widen
Senior Director
Paragon Group, LLC
6900 Jericho Turnpike - Suite 100E
Syosset, New York 11791
516-336-5440
Fax 516-336-5445
e-mail gwiden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: leica-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:leica-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Sam
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 1:08 AM
To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good gosh, it's not as if I have never been on the receiving end of
astray emails. Take my word for it, I didn't act like it was an invasion
from space. The "problem" amounted to minor inconvenience for normal
people (who very probably didn't send panicky messages by the tens) and
something more for the anal fixated. In any case, no one got killed.

Sam S

>At 8:11 PM -0500 3/30/04, Sam wrote:
>

>>Brad, I've been wondering too. If they are digest people who
>>inadvertently were changed to individual emails, you would think
>>they might be bright enough to determine that there is a problem.
>>The list has  not generated a lot of email lately, and any dumb sh*t
>>should be able to understand that the peoblem will not last forever.
>>
>>I'll bet the Leica emails are getting in the way of porno emails,
>>and that is making people hot as hades.
>>
>>Sam S
>>

>You are obviously (I hope!) not aware of the problem. I used to
>subscribe to the LEG about 4 years ago, and have been unsubscribed
>since then. Yesterday I started receiving this flood of  e-mails,
>mostly from angry people who, like me, aren't subscribed to Roger's
>list anymore.
>
>I went to freelists.org (the web link should be posted more directly;
>although assumptions can be made and it works, a few more keystrokes
>in the footer would make it clearer) and went through the process to
>get a password so I could manage this inadvertent subscription. I
>think after all this I will remain subscribed or rather will
>re-subscribe after my upcoming trip, since I enjoy the contributions
>of a number of the subscribers on this list.
>
>You shouldn't get so rude towards people who have probably been
>subscribed inadvertently. Especially when it contains people who
>write comments like the above.

in the Subject field OR by logging in to the Web interface.
---

---

the Subject field OR by logging in to the Web interface.