RE: some ! Leica using photographers...

  • From: Mark Bohrer <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:21:44 -0800

Jeffery:
Yeah, it's the 400mm f/4 DO IS. Sometimes I use an EF 1.4X II converter.

Or the Leitz 400mm f/6.8 Telyt. Both are good setups for squirrel nuts...

Mark Bohrer
Wildlife Photography on the Urban Edge
www.mountain-and-desert.com

At 10:18 AM 2/19/2007, you wrote:
Is that your preferred lens for squirrel nuts?

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/