Re: man 1 and 2...

  • From: Charles Cason <cec@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:21:43 -0600

Great shots. I like the one with the smooth white mans face in the background.

Steve, Can you tell me how much of this is Canon 20D? Did you use the camera to make any decisions for you or was everything manual? I am asking again because of my age and my ability to make photographic decisions. I know there is a lot of the artist in your shot with the composition and framing and timing. But just wondering that if I don't have that ability and experience, what is the chance that I could take a photo like that with the same equipment. I know this is a dumb question and I know photography is what the photographer does not what he uses. But I ask only because I am slowly loosing some of my abilities and I am fighting to stay ahead of the game.
Charles

Steve Barbour wrote:

a few days ago ...an old native american man, I have known for a few years....

with the Leicanon,  Canon 20D...and Leica R lens...

1.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-79888.html

2.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-79889.html