Re: man 1 and 2...

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:20:59 -0800 (PST)

Steve,
Wonderful shots; there's a lot of life's stories
written on his face.
I prefer #2; there is a reflection off the background
nose in #1 that is distracting to me. That said,
however, I would be thrilled to have captured either.
Nicely done and thanks for posting,
Bob

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-79888.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-79889.html