Re: leica USING photographers....

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 20:28:14 -0700

Jeffery Smith asked:
> Congrats on that new book. When does it hit the bookstores?<<<

We hope to have some copies here at the office possibly next week so we can
sign copies and offer them for sale with the "Photographer's Supplement"
outlining details about the pictures for others to learn from. Details like
what motivated us to shoot. Along with some techie details we think might be
helpful to understand the pictures in a photographic manner.

As for the stores? Not sure, but I would imagine certainly within a month or
so.

ted