Re: leica USING photographers....

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <SaalsD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 13:39:51 -0500

Jeff, my number one reason to spend money on camera equipment is

"Because I'm worth it".

She just laughs and says   "Don't be so sure"
Also realise that wives all go to the same wive's acadamy where they learn
the same responces.   So no matter how good a justification we come up with,
they will ALWAYS have a quick responce.  So just give it up and  try to be a
bit more sneaky with your purchases.  It doesn't work either but sometimes
delays the inevitable.  ;-)

Dave