Re: food (WAS: Nathan's PAW 41 & 42: Poland)

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:32:44 +0200

Cheerios are a poison, but are available over here. My children eat such things. Beer for breakfast is a habit I gave up when I was 18-19 years old. Should I wish to re-acquire that habit, the beer is much better over here :-)

I did leave out a couple of other superior American foods:
- burritos (Burrito's Brothers in Gainesville, FL is a culinary treasure)
- Southern BBQ

Nathan

Harrison McClary wrote:

On Tuesday, October 25, 2005, 1:37:31 PM, Nathan Wajsman
<nathan.wajsman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

NW> It is one of the few American foods I miss since moving back to NW> Europe 10 years ago.

What....you do not miss cheerios and beer for breakfast?!?!?!

-- Nathan Wajsman Almere, The Netherlands