Re: Wild Turkey

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:23:23 -0800 (PST)

Wow! I just was able to gross my 14 year old daughter
out with that one; thanks! I can't often do that...
Great shot; can even see the brown of the eye around
the black pupil. Incredible details, Doug. Was this a
wild bird?? Must have been used to people, yes?
Thanks for showing,
Bob

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/meleagridae/witu15.jpg

> This particular bird tested the near-focus limit of
> the 280mm f/2.8
> APO-Telyt graciously loaned to me by a fellow Leica
> user while my own 280 is
> in the hospital.  He tested the camera, lens, tripod
> and photographer for
> flavor while I kept sensetive parts away from his
> inquisitive beak.
>
> Technical stuff: Leica R-E, Leica 280mm f/2.8
> APO-Telyt-R, E100G film.
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com