Re: The Parthenon at Christmas (Nashville, TN)

  • From: Henning Wulff <henningw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:19:21 -0700

Last night a few of us went to the Parthenon to make photos of the Christmas lights at the Parthenon. We were there till about 10:30 walking around making shots. I have uploaded some of mine to PBASE:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/parthenon

All of these were shot at or around 20 to 30 seconds. I may complain about the weight of the 1DII, but that camera makes such clean files...is as good as the old Velvia chrome film on stuff like this. :)

Images were processed in Aperture and saturation was bumped a bit. The B&W photos had grain added in PS to give it a more film like look. I did experiment on a few with the HDR feature in PSCS2.

Comments welcome.

It was a fun night, not too cold had I dressed better. LOL

--
Harrison McClary

Very strange. This message just showed up this afternoon in my inbox. Makes the post office look efficient. :-)

Still nice pictures, Harrison, except I'm more in the mood for magnolias now. :-)

--
   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design