Re: Re:RD1

  • From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:34:54 -0800

Chris, I never say any of the prints or files from the 12mm or any other
lens. I asked to test it with my 50 or 35 Summis but he had already returned
it. I think the problem was vertical alignment of the RF patch. It is a reat
PITA that a $3000 hi-tech camera has little mechanical faults. Maybe they
have forgotten how to build mechanical cameras in Japan. I heard that the
Pentax K1000 was the last camera to be assembled by a human being!

Bill