Re: Re:RD1

  • From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:04:33 -0600

Was the 50 shot wide open? This appears to be the case with the RD-1 having
a .38 RF base. Odd thing I have seen reviews where the 12mm gets better
reviews on the RD-1 than the 15mm and 21mm CV lenses. I would think the 12mm
would have even more vignetting. Guess since it is basically a 18mm lens,
the vignetting looks better??

I do like that the body is well built, compared to earlier CV bodies. Nice
weight.

Chris