Re: PAW 5

  • From: Mark Bohrer <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:28:31 -0800

Tina:
Aside from the slight sepia tint in the B&W version, I like it better than the color. It might be better with a smidge more contrast, maybe...

When I looked at the last shot I thouht, "What's with the guy under the hood of the Ford Ranchero?" Then I scrolled down and laughed when I saw the boy and his toy tractor!

All the shots have that 'old Kodachrome' color and look to them, even scanned, like Life Magazine in the '60s. But the behavior of your subjects - that's cool!

At 02:43 PM 2/2/2005, you wrote:

PAWs:

I'm still scanning old Kodachromes. I think I like the first one better in B&W. What do you think?

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/39327698
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/39327702
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/39327720

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Mark Bohrer
www.mountain-and-desert.com
Adventure travel and wildlife photography