Re: Nathan's PAW 43: My family and a few other people

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 16:37:59 +0100

Hi Harrison,

No, this is Canon's Ec-B screen, with a focusing aid in the center. This is the one Tina uses as well, I believe.

Nathan

Harrison McClary wrote:
On Sunday, October 30, 2005, 2:28:21 AM, Nathan Wajsman
<nathan.wajsman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

NW> the new focusing screen in my 1D2 certainly NW> helps when using Leica lenses).

Nathan is this the stock screen you have in the camera?  I have the
Beattie screen with grids in both my 1D and 1DII, it was a far better
screen than the one that came in the 1D and I do not think I ever even
looked through the stock screen in my 1DII, if I remember I changed
the screen the minute I got the camera. LOL

-- Nathan Wajsman Almere, The Netherlands