Re: More Bull...

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 08:14:15 -0700

Looks to me like  'More Cow' rather than more bull...

No bull that it's a great shot of more cow...

:-)

Jim

On Sep 20, 2008, at 12:02 AM, David Young wrote:

All:

I've been spending my day going through old pictures, looking for shots to use as examples in a night school photo course I'm teaching, next month.

I came across this shot, from the Falkland Rodeo, back in May, and thought it worth sharing...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/NuRide.htm

Comments, criticism appreciated, as always.

Cheers!
---

David Young,