Re: Just for kicks

  • From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 15:44:21 -0500

Ted,

Enough Scotch and people will do foolish things. Been there. Done that.

--
Carl Socolow

http://www.socphoto.com/herethere/
http://www.leica-gallery.net/socolowpersonal/index.html

Ted Grant wrote:

Well let's put it this way......... I'm not really a completely fair weather shooter. :-)

However, when the water is coming down and the ducks aren't flying and 4 inches of rain fell in something like 12 hours I hardly think it's worth being out shooting Christmas decorations if nothing else and totalling a camera, film or otherwise... Unless!!!!!! You are being paid big dollars to shoot it. Or if for fun, you're out in a scuba suit with a Nikonos! :-)

ted
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Bohrer" <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>