Re: Jobo Processors

  • From: Timo Geusch <timo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:14:36 +0000

On Thursday 17 February 2005 03:14, jrofcbr@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> JOBO Autolab 1500 Auto Processor / Jobo CPP-2 Table Top Processor w/ Lift
>
> Does anyone have any experience with either of these processors?

I've got a (I think...) CPE-2, which is the basic table top rotary processor
without a lift. Got it off ebay for a song as it had had some pro use and
looks, well, bad. Works fine, though.

I love it. At the moment I only do B&W with it but the added convenience (as
in, I can do something else while I'm developing film) and 100% repeatability
is godsend for someone who's both a bit scatter brained and pressed for time
as I am.

What do you want it for, by the way? Film or paper development? B&W, colour,
E-6?

Regards,

Timo