Re: IMG: Rubicon Trail

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 12:53:54 -0700

Bob Alder wrote:
I'm spending a couple of weeks with my family up at Lake Tahoe, CA. Yesterday we went for a walk on the Rubicon Trail. This isn't the one made famous by off road enthusiasts, but a 4 - 5 mile trail along the west shore of the lake from D L Bliss State Park to Emerald Bay, then up to the road.

Hi Bob!

The second shot (top middle in the index) is the only one where the graduated ND filter in Lightroom does not work for me. The trees, on the left, are noticeably too dark ... a byproduct of getting the sky right, I'm sure. Otherwise, in the others, it seems to work a treat!

All I can say is "I wish I'd taken them"!!!

Cheers!

---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA