Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 12: France, Belgium and a bonus gallery

  • From: Mark Bohrer <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:46:44 -0700

Nathan:
There's something very Dali-esque about the last alternate shot from stomach position. It's a bit surreal - the hand reaching around the painting, the uphill pose of the white-haired man completely ignoring the dinnerware display, the off-kilter orientation of the scene. I like it better than the rest of the images!

Mark Bohrer
Wildlife Photography on the Urban Edge
www.mountain-and-desert.com

At 08:24 AM 3/28/2007, you wrote:
This week I show you only people pictures. The first two images were taken during the trip back from Val d'Isere last week, and the other three last Sunday at Tongeren in Belgium. Especially the last alternate is quite different from my usual style, and I suspect that some viewers will consider it utter garbage while others will find it Winogrand-esque. It's all here:
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=76>http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=76

The Sunday in Tongeren was glorious, both weather-wise and photographically speaking, so as an added bonus, I have put up a separate gallery:
<http://www.streetpics.eu/tongeren/>http://www.streetpics.eu/tongeren/

As always, comments and critique are warmly welcomed.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
<mailto:nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General photography: <http://www.nathanfoto.com>http://www.nathanfoto.com