IMG: Nathan's PAW 12: France, Belgium and a bonus gallery

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:24:12 +0200

This week I show you only people pictures. The first two images were taken during the trip back from Val d'Isere last week, and the other three last Sunday at Tongeren in Belgium. Especially the last alternate is quite different from my usual style, and I suspect that some viewers will consider it utter garbage while others will find it Winogrand-esque. It's all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=76

The Sunday in Tongeren was glorious, both weather-wise and photographically speaking, so as an added bonus, I have put up a separate gallery:
http://www.streetpics.eu/tongeren/

As always, comments and critique are warmly welcomed.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.greatpix.eu