Re: IMG - Men and trains - in BW

  • From: Ric Carter <ricc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 09:16:25 -0400

What a wonderful place and incredible machines.

What we need is a Steam-In--you know a real man's version of a fly in. Get a freight yard somewhere and bring in classic locos from all over!

By the way, looks like Alastair in the last frame?

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/

On Sep 14, 2008, at 7:39 AM, Douglas Sharp wrote:

Some big (and small) boys with some very large toys.
(I forgot to convert one of them to BW - sorry)