IMG - Men and trains - in BW

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, cvug <cvug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:39:17 +0200

Back from our annual vacation - three weeks holiday in North Yorkshire - and a rather rainy day on the North York Moors Railway.

Some big (and small) boys with some very large toys.
(I forgot to convert one of them to BW - sorry)

Starting here:

http://tinyurl.com/6o72ec

Some of the preserved steam locomotives and the people who run them - almost all volunteers.

Hope you like them
Douglas

For the technically minded: Canon 20D and 300D, Voigtländer 4/135mm, CZ 1.8/50mm, Yashica 3.5/21mm,
Tokina 12-24mm and Canon 3.5/28-135mm processed in Lightroom