Re: Families of Abraham

  • From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:08:30 -0500

At 03:01 PM 2/20/2006, you wrote:
This is Tina Manley picture taking at it's best, than a lot of the earlier material in crowd scenes banging your head against the wall due to beaureaucratic nonsense.

Good ones girl, good on you. :-)

ted

Thanks, Ted! I did have to get permission from the church, but they were very welcoming and then totally ignored me while I was trying to blend into the woodwork ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com