FS - Wildlife photographs.

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 07:54:08 -0800

Good Morning!

It's Friday, and this is just a gentle reminder that I have a number of my wildlife photographs available as signed, limited edition, prints.

All my prints are supplied in a simple, yet elegant, black frame and are limited to editions of just 200. (To learn more about limited editions, see: http://www.telyt.50megs.com/Editions.htm) Although it is now a bit late for this holiday season, these photos make great gifts for wildlife lovers of all kinds, anytime.

You can see all of the available photos, including the new Blue Jay and Evening Grosbeak photos, at www.telyt.com

Thanks for looking and for reading!

Cheers!
---