FS - Wildlife photographs.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:37:04 -0800

Good Morning!

Just my every-so-often reminder that a number of my wildlife photographs are available as framed and signed, limited edition, prints.

These prints are supplied, tastefully matted, in a simple, yet elegant, black frame.

One of my customers simply said: "Thanks for offering your fine work at a bargain price."

Please note that the website has moved ... the prints can now be found at their new URL: www.furnfeather.net.

Thanks for looking and for reading!

Cheers!
---