Re: FS Canon G6

  • From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 14:57:07 -0800

Hi Harrison:

What model Lumix do you have? I have the Canon G3 - I sent him your offer on the G6. That's why he asked. Given your experience, he thought perhaps the Lumix would be a better choice.

Thanks for any information you can give us.

Ted

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harrison McClary" <harrison@xxxxxxxxxxx>