FS Canon G6

  • From: Harrison McClary <harrison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:43:20 -0600

I bought a Canon G6 a  few months back and after using it for a while
I have decided that it is not for me.

Don't get me wrong, it is a very nice little camera, fast lens, great
files, high resolution, and all that.  I just like my little S45 and
Panasonic Lumix better.

So I am offering this camera for sale here for $575.00 this includes
all trinkets that came with the camera, including box. I will also
include an extra battery and a 128 meg card.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.  These sell for new from
KEH for $ 618.00.  Mine is in like new condition, and you also get an extra
battery and a 128 meg CF card.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography