ExtractFace 6.0 has been released!
This is the biggest update since the first release. Here are the new
- Separate process for dumping: When it's time to dump, ExractFace now
use a separate process to prevent a process to block the whole program.
- *Queue*: You can now queued multiple dump processes and start in one
- All dump functions have three report formats: XLSX, HTML and TXT
(TSV): For XLSX and HTML, the ExtractFace version is inserted in metadata.
- New *Dump Mutual Friends* function
- *Dump Chat:* In Dump Chat, you can now leverage the power of the
queue and select multiple conversations to dump.
- *Dump Chat* now support conversations with multiples participants.
- *Dump Vocal Messages* is now included in *Dump Chat*.
- New *Dump Contacts* function
- *Dump Albums*
- The *Dump Albums* can be use for any profile types (people, page
- You can download small *AND* large picture size, but medium size
has been removed.
- You can also dump picture and video URLs only.
- Dumping videos is now supported for Group profiles.
- Gather Album URLs from multiple pages (used in Group profiles) is
- New options in *Settings*
- *Dynamic menu:* Available functions in main menu are enabled or
disabled, based on the current page you are.
- *Clear log function*
- *Load and scroll automatically:* In past releases, ExtractFace was
trying to find the page associated to the chosen Dump function.
You can now
- *Remember folder used for report* is now a global option.
- *Silent progression when using queue*
- *Open report* when finished is now a global option.
- *Disable opening report when using queue*
- *Close used tabs*: After dumping, ExtractFace will close any opened
tabs in Firefox.
Hope this release will save you much more time!
P.S.: As Codeplex will shutdown soon, all my tools have been moved on