[lastexodus] Re: free lists

  • From: Jeff Latz <jeff8448@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lastexodus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 18:08:15 -0800 (PST)

Yep, that would be me that posted the character sheet
on the old yahoogroups site. I tried to post it on the
.OMI thing but it didn't work [cough]. In any case,
you can download a copy from my yahoo photos account.
Just go to photos.yahoo.com/jeff8448 and go into the
last exodus folder and you should find it there.

Jeff

--- "William A. Peterson" <WillyPete@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://taxes.yahoo.com/