[lastexodus] Re: More Questions...

  • From: sheldon noble <sheldon_noble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lastexodus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 10:47:12 -0800 (PST)

> Anyone have any idea?

This is how I see it, although I doubt my two cents
would be of much help, it is possible for you to go
deiform on earth, "How?" is the real question.  Maybe
it would work like a "spidy-sense", where you can do
it only if you are in true danger, and in the end, you
would 'feel it in the morning' as the old saying goes,
so it would not be a preferable experience, or even a
preferable idea to use just to show off, in fact, come
to think of it, it would probably take  a 'miracle'
 .....Sheldon

http://greetings.yahoo.com/