Fwd: Mobile SharePoint Virtual User Group Meeting - Monday, April 25 @ 6:30 Central

  • From: Ryan Duclos <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LANUG <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, The Mobile Bay Tech Alliance <the-mobile-bay-tech-alliance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, hubcitynug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 17:02:57 -0500

FYI

Thank you,
Ryan Duclos

Twitter: @rduclos <http://twitter.com/rduclos>
About Me: http://about.me/rduclos
Lower AL .NET User Group - President
Pensacola SQL Server User Group - Event Coordinator
SharePoint Mobile, AL - Co-Founder

Monday, April 25, 2011
7:30 PM - 9:30 PM Eastern Time  Add to
Calendar<http://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/Registration/AddToCalendar.aspx?PIID=E058D68781&RE=cloriot@xxxxxxxxxx>
Conference Call Number: Toll Number: (712) 338-7506 | Attendee PIN: 5858171

*Click here to join the webinar<http://www.anymeeting.com/mobilesharepoint1>
*

*Hints and Tips: *

If this is your first time attending a webinar of this kind, we recommend
that you take the System Test <http://www.anymeeting.com/system_test> to
make sure that your computer is ready to go.

In the rare case that you have any technical difficulties viewing the
webinar, please e-mail support at support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have received this e-mail invitation because the presenter of this
webinar personally provided your e-mail address.  If you have any questions,
please contact the presenter directly by replying to this e-mail.

Go to group
website<http://sharepointmobile.groups.live.com/?authkey=vTXo22nfXGY$>
Remove me from the group mailing
list<sharepointmobile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE>