Fwd: Windows Phone app garage next week in Birmingham

  • From: Ryan Duclos <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LANUG <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:39:59 -0500

Windows Phone App Garage

April 26, 2011
*Innovation Depot**
1500 First Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203

*Do you want to build an app for the Windows Phone OS but don't know where
to start? Or would you like to learn more about the future of development
for this platform? During this event, you will learn more about Windows
Phone OS development today and what is coming in the future. Furthermore,
this Windows Phone App Garage offers a unique opportunity to build and
submit your own application to the Windows Phone Marketplace.  Even if you
have not ever submitted an application to the Marketplace, during this
event, we will help you build an application and submit it. Don't have an
idea for an app? That is ok; we have a starter template to get you started!

*Everyone who submits an app to the Marketplace has a chance to win a free
Windows Phone!*

To find out more information and register for this FREE event, click
here<http://bugdotnet.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6d7450816e6fce994cfeec9af&id=61b6ba0517&e=08118e1fc8>
.

*Glen G. Gordon
*Developer Evangelist
Microsoft Corporation

glen.gordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://blogs.msdn.com/glengordon
http://twitter.com/glengordon

[image: Description: Description: image004]

Don't miss a shred of local and national developer news! Subscribe to the
MSDN Flash today at http://msdn.microsoft.com/flash

Go to group website<http://southerndevs.groups.live.com/?authkey=iQEDzvrvHSs$>
Remove me from the group mailing
list<southerndevs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE>