[LANUG] 2013 Speaker Request

  • From: Ryan Duclos <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SpeakNet <speaknet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, SouthernDevs <southerndevs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, southcentral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:56:16 -0600

The Lower AL .NET User Group (LANUG) is actively seeking speakers for our
monthly meetings in 2013. The group is open to any and all development
related topics. We are primarily focused on Microsoft technologies, however
we have interest in other platforms and technologies. Our members range
from Analyst to CTO's and everything in between.

Our meeting schedule and agenda can be found here:
http://lanug.azurewebsites.net/meeting-schedule/. We normally *meet *the *3rd
Thursday of the month*, though we are willing to make arrangements for
other days on a case-by-case bases. We can also help setup speaking tours
along the gulf coast states (FL, AL, GA, MS, LA).

In exchange for sharing your knowledge with the group, we offer:

   - 1 hr and 45 minutes topic presentation time. This provides ample time
   for most topics.
   - Coordination with the INETA speakers bureau for travel reimbursement.
   - An enthusiastic and interactive group!
   - A great place to work on a new talk before you take it to a larger
   venue.
   - *A destination close to some of the best beaches on the Gulf Coast!*

Here are a few of the topics our members have requested, mostly looking to
start out with intro sessions:

   - MVC4
   - WCF
   - Cloud
   - Mobile (All platforms)
   - ORMs
   - JavaScript (TypeScript, Node.js, ...)
   - HTML5

If you are interested, please contact us at loweraldotnet@xxxxxxxx!
Apologies if you received this email several times.
Thank you,
Ryan Duclos

Twitter: @rduclos <http://twitter.com/rduclos>
About Me: http://about.me/rduclos