[LANUG] 2013 Kick-off Follow Up

  • From: Ryan Duclos <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LANUG <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:53:27 -0600

I would like to thank everyone for attending our 2013 Kick-off meeting last
Thursday! It was great seeing some new and familiar faces and we had plenty
of giveaways to go around. Let's make 2013 one of the best years for the
group! I would also like to thank TEKsystems for continuing there support
with refreshments at our meetings.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are already in communication with
several speakers for the next few months. We may have our
February meeting earlier in the month to accommodate our speaker. The
meeting will likely be held February 7th. Watch for the communications.

Thank you,
Ryan Duclos

Twitter: @rduclos <http://twitter.com/rduclos>
About Me: http://about.me/rduclos