[lanse] Re: a few things to clear up!

  • From: "kerr michie" <kerr.michie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:13:14 +0100

Ill add... a few are having issues with your sign-up email address.
Makes sure your email address on the client app is the same as you have =
signed up with.
Forwarding seems to have an issue as well. This can be resolved buy =
signing up any aditional addresses that you forward. Most mailservers =
will filter duplicates.
As we get a feel for the list management im sure we can resolve all of =
this.
I will create an FAQ for the list and mention thease issues.

Kerr