[lanse] a few things to clear up!

  • From: Jason Halls <jason.halls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'list@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:59:13 +0100

Hi again,

It would appear that the test worked! We currently have 15 members on the
list (only been live 16 hours!)

The List is OPEN - this means that ALL list members can POST TO THE LIST -
this means if you find anything interesting, or have a problem (computer
related - or otherwise I suppose. . ) you can mail the entire list
(list@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:list@xxxxxxxxxxx> ). I only ask that you don't
discuss warez, pr0n and other such unsavoury things.

If you have any questions, or would like to report someone for being nasty,
mail me (or the list as you see appropriate).

So what are you waiting for. . . let us know what is going on in the world.

interesting stuff today. . .

www.uklans.com <http://www.uklans.com>  - new UK LAN site
www.divx.com <http://www.divx.com>  - divx5 released
www.winmx.com <http://www.winmx.com>  - winmx3 released
http://www.maxreboot.com/newspro/viewnews.cgi?newsid1018379190,90201
<http://www.maxreboot.com/newspro/viewnews.cgi?newsid1018379190,90201> , -
windows XP second edition. . . ;-(

That should keep you busy for a bit

Regards

  _____

Jason Halls - Systems Administrator
d +44 (0) 1628 532565
a Strategix | Regatta Place | Marlow Road | Bourne End | SL8 5TD | UK
e  <mailto:jason.halls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> jason.halls
<mailto:jason.halls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> @strategixsoftware.com
w  <http://www.strategixsoftware.com/> www.strategixsoftware.com

 <http://www.strategixsoftware.com/> strategix

supply chain software that delivers

  _____

This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the person or
organisation to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents
to any other person, please notify us immediately by e-mail or by
telephoning the above number. The views and opinions expressed in this
e-mail do not necessarily represent those of TIS Software Ltd.