[lanse] Front-mounted Audio/USB connection bay for a PC

  • From: "Chris Green" <lantime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 20:57:43 +0100

Hi all

At the last LANSE event one person had a rather smart looking unit
mounted in a spare 5.25inch drive bay. It was a modular expansion that
extended the USB, audio, Midi ports etc from the back of a PC to the
front.

The chap in question told me the name of it, but I have since forgotten
it. I'm hoping he is on this list and can tell me again as I want to
track down the manufacturer's web site again and order one while I'm in
the US next week.

Cheers
Chris