[lanse] Re: Front-mounted Audio/USB connection bay for a PC

  • From: "Chris Green" <lantime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 15:46:16 +0100

> I reckon you can order it from here: http://www.frontx.com

Got my order in last night, bought the basic kit with audio and Midi
passthroughs, as well as a composite video phono, a USB 2 port and a
Serial port, all for $48 including FedEx shipping (and it is already in
transit).

Certainly a much better showing than XBags (www.xbags.com) who I
recommend you all avoid like the plague. As well as giving me no 4
different dates on which they claim they have shipped my order, they
then give me a USPS tracking number that does not exist.

I've now had to log it as a fraudulent transaction with Barclaycard.

Chris