[lanse] Re: FAQ in the making

  • From: "Khan" <Khan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:47:03 +0100

Hello all,

        Thanks for the great feedback I've been given, it is clear that
people like the idea of a LAN FAQ. What about a place you can go to an add
your FAQ dynamically [through ASP] and this will slowly build up a database
of LANParty FAQ?

What do you think, I could do the web coding for this in a couple of days.

Cheers,

Khan