[lanse] Re: FAQ in the making

  • From: "ChrisW @ LAN-Speed" <lan-chrisw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:55:01 +0100 (BST)

At least the 3-phase has already been broken down for you!  Was thinking
you'd have either a 5 pin 3 phase outlet (one of the red things) or worse
four bussbars in a distro (like in our venue)  Luckily I reckon the single
phase into our building will suffice this time what with the reduced
numbers but we were wondering if it would be less hassle to hire in a PPU
or to run a 3 phase in with our own distro.  Hmmm... luckily that one can
wait until next event!

Chris @ LAN-Speed.co.uk