[LandXML] Re: LandXML attribute consistency

  • From: nathan.crews@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mostertag@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 03:34:13 -0700

To further extend the feature code data, the <Feature> element can be used.

For example,

<CgPoint name="11" state="existing" code="tree">315790.857525385
4839057.57432995 118.839
   <Feature code="tree">
      <Property label="Diameter" value="3 in"/>
      <Property label="DripRadius" value="15 in"/>
      <Property label="Height" value="37 feet"/>
      <Property label="Species" value="Silver Maple"/>
   </Feature>
</CgPoint>

Where the 'code' attribute is clearly associated with the addition metadata
contained in the <Feature code="tree"> element.

This approach does not preclude the use of additional <Feature code="xxx">
elements for the same CgPoint.

Nathan Crews
www.landxml.org