[LandXML] LandXML SDK new development work

  • From: "Nathan Crews" <nathan.crews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:48:04 -0700

Hi Folks,

It is finally time to update the LandXML SDK, and work will begin next
month. We are scoping out changes and bug fixes and could use your input. I
don't recall all the issues, but is there a problem with surface contour or
breakline support?

Already planned:
 - fixing memory leaks
 - speeding up performance
 - adding <Feature>.<Property> support
 - add support for EPSG coordinate system definitions
 - [We ~may~ switch from msxml SAX to Xerces SAX to fix memory leaks and
performance...]
 - Add support for Linux / Unix

What else would you like to see in the next version of the SDK?

Nathan Crews
www.landxml.org <http://www.landxml.org/>