[laffs] Sound ON

  • From: "Jim Reed" <jfreed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <laffs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 13:44:23 -0500

Sound ON
ATTENTION !

      LAFFS 3rd Annual
      FLY IN

      September 5th, 6th & 7th

      Saturday will be the BIG day when most of the flying will be done. Raffle
prizes and awards will be given Saturday...

      Our club needs for all members to be there to show support for the event
and to help if needed....

      As most of you know, we have some great raffle items this year and you
just might be one of the lucky winners.

      Bring some shade and a lawn chair and chow down on the great hamburgers
and hotdogs

      Thank you to all that have offered to get involved this year! We may need
some help with field preperation, so be ready when the call comes in.

      Jim Reed