[laffs] Items to be given at the LAFFS fly in !!!!!

  • From: "Gene Hatfield" <hatter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 13:56:43 -0500

List of items:

And the prizes just keep rolling in.  I just wanted to take a brief moment of
your time to let everyone know that we now have added a Futaba 6EXAP PCM/PPM
computer radio with flight pack to our list of goodies that will have a new
home by the evening of August 6th.  I have never seen so much to be had at any
event of this type.  Even some of the national events that I have attended have
not had this much stuff to offer.  The list of goodies includes:

  1.. The complete Futaba radio system described above.
  2.. An 28% Cap Xtreme ARF
  3.. An Great Planes Super Skybolt Bipe ARF
  4.. An Cermark Lil' Banchee ARF
  5.. A case of Glowplugboy fuel
  6.. An OS .40 LA engine
  7.. An 2C Dragonfly RTF Helicopter
  8.. An Tower Hobbies Kaos .40 Kit
  9.. An Great Planes 3" Spinner
  10.. A 50% off an YS Engine (good one)
  11.. 2 Radical RC kits
  12.. 2-D55 Servos
  13.. 5 amp micro speed controller
  14.. 21 Amp Speed controller w/switch
  15.. Max 200 Motor/prop/gear set
  16.. Max 4 Motor/gear set 2.5:1 BB
  17.. H & H Industries Aircraft Field Restraint
  18.. Product gift coupons galore from Lone Star Balsa, Duralite Batteries, SR
Batteries,
Boca Bearing, Bisson Custom Mufflers, and Midwest Products.

Don't miss out on your share of these goodies.  Tell your friends and we hope
to see you there.

Please visit www.laffs.info for more information and directions.

Regards,

Ed Pearson

Event Coordinator

LAFFS Summer Fly-In

August 6, 2006     10:00 am - 5:00 pm

AMA Sanctioned Event #06-1538         AMA Sanctioned Club #3205

President: Gene Hatfield, (501-884-3540),      hatter@xxxxxxxxxxx

Contest Director: Richard Tibbits

Event Coordinators: Ed Pearson (501-977-7427), John Gray (501-745-6835)

Laffs Field near Fairfield Bay, Arkansas