[laffs] Fw: SPA Intro Cancelled

  • From: "Gene Hatfield" <hatter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LAFFS MEMBERS" <laffs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:48:30 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tibbitts, Richard" <RTibbitts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <hatter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 8:21 AM
Subject: SPA Intro Cancelled

The event shown below has been cancelled with no reschedule date set.
Circumstances have arisen that make it impossible to host this event at the
El Paso Country Flyers field.

Interest remains in establishing a chapter of the SPA in AR. So, please ask
your membership to investigate the web site www.seniorpattern.com
<http://www.seniorpattern.com> to see if this might be fun.  Anyone
interested can contact me at the above e-mail address or my home e-mail
address: usmarineret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:usmarineret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> or
they can call me, after 6:00pm at 501-988-5399.  My name is Richard
Tibbitts.  If we can get enough people interested, maybe we can hold an
event at some other location in AR.

Fun Fly - May 12, 2007
El Paso Country Flyers

This will be an introduction to the Senior Pattern Association(SPA) with
two(2) rounds of organized flying in one division only.  Everyone will fly
the same schedule of maneuvers.